Research confirms that a strong continuing care plan following residential treatment is critical to long-term sobriety. At the Orchard clients work with their counsellor and step coach to develop an individualized after-care treatment plan that is manageable and effective.
Full Alumni benefits include:
- Weekly and then monthly check ups for one full year.*
- The option of calling the Orchard for support, 24/7.*
- Friends of the Orchard (FOO) Meetings held in Calgary and West Vancouver.*
- Weekly dinner and Alumni meeting at the Orchard.
- Monthly Alumni days.
For more details, please see Alumni services.
Fee for service:
- Customized intensive day treatment for Orchard Alumni who have completed our 42 day primary care residential program.
- Monday Night: Counsellor facilitated Group Therapy Workshop for Alumni.
- WednesdayNight: Counsellor facilitated Group Therapy Workshop for Families.
- Individual Counselling sessions.
- Sober Link monitoring.
The Orchard West Vancouver office: Suite 300 – 545 Clyde Avenue, West Vancouver.
*Available to all clients.