Primary Care is the keystone of lifelong recovery. The Orchard's addiction recovery program is carefully designed, utilizing a multifaceted process, integrating a balance of clinical interventions, 12 step recovery, and holistic modalities.
The result: a personalized treatment plan which provides the strongest base for recovery.
Upon Arrival you will receive:
- Diagnostic assessment that is evidence based.
- Medical evaluation and detox protocol/monitoring by our ABAM certified addictions Doctors.
- Private and group therapy with expert addiction counsellors.
- Life skills strategies and a goal-oriented treatment plan.
- Well proven and respected methodologies like trauma informed therapy, 12 steps, & integrative recovery.
- Pyscho-Spiritual development that is based on your values and needs.
- Relapse prevention seminars, workshops, workbooks and a clinically reviewed aftercare plan as part of our integrative recovery measures.
- Weekly family programming and scheduled visiting times.
- Holistic curriculum that includes:
- Weekly Yoga, mindfulness, music and art therapy classes.
- Daily Orchard-designed stress relief morning practice.
- 2,800 sq ft onsite fitness facility and seasonal pool.
- Wellness seminars & nature walks.
- A one of a kind educational program that is wide in its scope and effective in its results, covering vital topics and issues in early recovery.
- Included in the cost of our 28 day or longer programs are Alumni Benefits.