When you complete the 28 day program or longer, you are also entitled to the following benefits
Friends Of the Orchard (FOO) Meetings: FOO meetings provide a bridge between the Orchard and the outside community and take place regularly in Calgary, Victoria and West Vancouver 1,2,7. View the Friends Of the Orchard (FOO) meetings here.
Alumni Dinners: Every Thursday at 5:00 p.m., Orchard alumni are invited to join us for a delicious roast beef dinner or barbecued steak and the evening meeting at the Primary Care residence 3,6.
Alumni Follow-up: Addiction recovery is an ongoing process and the Orchard’s recovery coaches and counsellors actively support clients for a full year after they leave treatment. The Orchard’s recovery coaches actively support clients with weekly and then monthly check ups for one full year 1.
Alumni Day: Our monthly alumni days are intended to deepen the process of change and growth for our alumni 3,6.
Outpatient Services: Our Outpatient Program provides the support necessary for a successful transition from residential treatment to sober everyday living. Those who attend Orchard Recovery Center programs will develop tools needed for recovery maintenance, establish realistic goals for their future, and gain coping skills to deal with the stress of every day life 4,5,6.
- – Available to all clients no matter the length of the program
- – Minimum 24 hours clean/sober time required to participate
- – Minimum 30 days clean/sober time required to participate
- – Minimum 42 days clean/sober time required to participate
- – Extra cost associated with these programs
- – At the current time due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic this service is NOT available.
- – At the current time due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic FOO in West Vancouver is ONLY online.