Research confirms that a strong continuing care plan following residential treatment is critical to long-term sobriety. At the Orchard clients work with their counsellor and recovery coach to develop an individualized after-care treatment plan that is manageable and effective.
Full Alumni benefits include:
- Weekly and then monthly check ups for one full year.*
- The option of calling the Orchard for support, 24/7.*
- Friends of the Orchard (FOO) Alumni Meetings held in Calgary, Victoria and West Vancouver.*
- Weekly dinner and Alumni meeting at the Orchard.
- Monthly Alumni days.
For more details, please see Alumni services.
Fee for service:
- Customized intensive day treatment for Orchard Alumni who have completed our 42 day primary care residential program.
- Individual Counselling sessions.
- Sober Link monitoring.
The Orchard West Vancouver office: Suite 300 – 545 Clyde Avenue, West Vancouver.
*Available to all clients.
NOTE: At the current time due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we are unable to offer our weekly dinner, weekly Alumni meetings, monthly Alumni days or outpatient services at our West Vancouver location.
Entire families can be impacted by addiction, and the Orchard staff appreciates the important role family members play in the recovery process. Rebuilding trust, strengthening relationships and developing new communication skills are fostered through weekly education and group process support.
With our award-winning clinical team and evidence-based programs, primary care at the Orchard provides the foundation for personal success.
Upon intake our board-certified Addiction Medicine specialists design a personalized detox protocol in keeping with your history. The withdrawal process typically takes three to seven days and is monitored by our nurses, support team and doctors.