Primary Care is the keystone of lifelong recovery. The Orchard’s addiction recovery program is carefully designed, utilizing a multifaceted process, integrating a balance of clinical interventions, 12 step recovery, and holistic modalities.
The result: a personalized treatment plan which provides the strongest base for recovery.
Upon Arrival you will receive:
- Diagnostic assessment that is evidence based.
- Medical evaluation and detox protocol/monitoring by our ABAM certified addictions Doctors.
- Private and group therapy with expert addiction counsellors.
- Life skills strategies and a goal-oriented treatment plan.
- Well proven and respected methodologies like trauma informed therapy, 12 steps, & integrative recovery.
- Psycho-Spiritual development that is based on your values and needs.
- Relapse prevention seminars, workshops, workbooks and a clinically reviewed aftercare plan as part of our integrative recovery measures.
- Weekly family programming and scheduled visiting times.
- Holistic curriculum that includes:
- Weekly Yoga, mindfulness, music and art therapy classes.
- Daily Orchard-designed stress relief morning practice.
- 2,800 sq ft onsite fitness facility and seasonal pool.
- Wellness seminars & nature walks.
- A one of a kind educational program that is wide in its scope and effective in its results, covering vital topics and issues in early recovery.
- Included in the cost of our 28 day or longer programs are Alumni Benefits.
Upon intake our board-certified Addiction Medicine specialists design a personalized detox protocol in keeping with your history. The withdrawal process typically takes three to seven days and is monitored by our nurses, support team and doctors.
Entire families can be impacted by addiction, and the Orchard staff appreciates the important role family members play in the recovery process. Rebuilding trust, strengthening relationships and developing new communication skills are fostered through weekly education and group process support.
Transitioning from primary care to extended care offers clients opportunities to practice skills learned in the previous 42 days. It is a distinctive program designed to meet the specific needs of this stage of recovery.