In our 10, 28 and 42 day Primary Care programs, clients are immersed in recovery-themed programming which includes individual therapy, group therapy, psycho-educational seminars, relapse prevention skills, weekly Family Programming, yoga, mindfulness, music and art therapy classes.
Each client is assigned an Addictions Counsellor and a Recovery Coach. Their Counsellor will provide one-on-one therapy throughout their stay, and their designated Recovery Coach will help them understand and begin to work through the 12 Steps.
Upon Arrival you will receive:
- Diagnostic assessment that is evidence based.
- Medical evaluation and detox protocol/monitoring by our ABAM certified addictions Doctors.
- Private and group therapy with expert addiction counsellors.
- Life skills strategies and a goal-oriented treatment plan.
- Well proven and respected methodologies like trauma informed therapy, 12 steps, & integrative recovery.
- Psycho-Spiritual development that is based on your values and needs.
- Relapse prevention seminars, workshops, workbooks and a clinically reviewed aftercare plan as part of our integrative recovery measures.
- Weekly family programming and scheduled visiting times.
- Holistic curriculum that includes:
- Weekly Yoga, mindfulness, music and art therapy classes.
- Daily Orchard-designed stress relief morning practice.
- 2,800 sq ft onsite fitness facility and seasonal pool.
- Wellness seminars & nature walks.
- A one of a kind educational program that is wide in its scope and effective in its results, covering vital topics and issues in early recovery.
- Included in the cost of our 28 day or longer programs are Alumni Benefits.
Upon intake our board-certified Addiction Medicine specialists design a personalized detox protocol in keeping with your history. The withdrawal process typically takes three to seven days and is monitored by our nurses, support team and doctors.
Entire families can be impacted by addiction, and the Orchard staff appreciates the important role family members play in the recovery process. Rebuilding trust, strengthening relationships and developing new communication skills are fostered through weekly education and group process support.
Transitioning from primary care to extended care offers clients opportunities to practice skills learned in the previous 42 days. It is a distinctive program designed to meet the specific needs of this stage of recovery.